Information About Your Roof
Here is an illustration that identifies some of the components having an important function to prevent an unsightly appearance or premature failure of your roof.
1. High Profile Hip and Ridge Shingles can add definition and style to your roof’s appearance.
2. Vented Soffit Panels help ensure proper fresh air intake through your attic.
3. Chimney Flashing properly installed is essential to prevent leaks from water build-up (especially in coastal areas).
4. Ridge Vents allows hot air to escape at the highest point of your roof.
5. Roof Underlayment provides additional protection for the deck.
6. Shingles come in a wide variety of styles and colors to suit every budget and taste.